Apartment Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be a valuable member of the maintenance team. You will be responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas: air conditioning, water heaters, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other building maintenance areas, our service teams do not perform make readies. The Maintenance Technician will frequently work outdoors in all weather conditions, as well as in attics, crawl spaces, and other tight spaces depending on the maintenance requirement. Applicant must have a strong work ethic and be dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Paid training and HVAC certification, paid time off and vacation and paid medical and 401(k) matching option.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Respond to service requests regarding air-conditioning systems, appliances, water heaters, disposals, general plumbing, carpentry, painting, and other required maintenance items, as may be required.
- Maintain equipment such as tools, gauges, snakes, drills, etc., in ready repair.
- Understand the proper use of equipment and chemicals and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Follow and adhere to an established preventive maintenance program for all heating and ventilation systems and perform the required maintenance including replacement of filters, etc.
- Perform emergency maintenance as required including HVAC, sewage back-ups, water main breaks, fires, other types of water leaks, appliance repairs, etc.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner
- Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience in building maintenance
- Have general knowledge of the maintenance trades such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry”
Belco Equities, Inc. follows state and federal laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. Belco Equities, Inc. is committed to assuring that we include people with disabilities in all aspects of employment and that they can fully participate in all programs, services, and activities.
Salary: $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 30% Rental discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating On call Schedule
- Nights and Weekends as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org