Belco Equities is currently seeking a bi-lingual leasing consultant for one of our communities. We are looking for a motivated, hard working individual who wants to build a career with us. The duties performed are listed below and not limited to..
- Show apartment units to prospective tenants and process move-in paperwork for qualified applicants
- Encourage prospective tenants to lease by positioning our property and its units in a favorable light and offering the best possible customer service
- Process service requests from tenants and ensure prompt response to inquiries
- Set and achieve sales goals each quarter, motivating the leasing agents in the office to follow your lead
- Maintain a strong closing ratio
- Ensure that all community areas, including the club house and leasing office, are in perfect condition
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Strong understanding of property management concepts and issues
- Excellent communication
- High school diploma/GED required
Belco Equities, Inc. follows state and federal laws that prohibit discrimination based on disability. The Company is committed to assuring that we include people with disabilities in all aspects of employment and that they can fully participate in all programs, services, and activities.
Related keywords: leasing consultant, leasing agent, real estate, leasing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have installed clear plastic barriers and provide masks and hand sanitizer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com