- Follow all company maintenance policies and procedures
- Walks property on a regular basis to ensure the property’s appearance meets or exceeds company standards at all times
- Maintains grounds cleanliness
- Performs regular custodial duties around the property and maintains the common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and removing trash
- Completes grounds work as directed by Property Manager, which may include picking up trash, clearing the parking area and sidewalks, etc
- Cleans and maintains swimming pools
- Thoroughly cleans breezeways by removing cobwebs, bugs in lights, mopping floors and wiping down doors
- Treats all tenants with the highest level of concern and care
- Maintains regular, consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to a satisfactory level
- Works together with Property Manager and other maintenance staff to prepare for all City and Internal property inspections.
- Helps maintain on-site shops, including equipment inventory.
- Informs property managers of any issues observed on the property.
- Ensures OSHA safety requirements are being followed
- Performs other duties as assigned by Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
$16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 30% employee rent discount
- 401(k) matching
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
Belco Equities, Inc. follows state and federal laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. Belco Equities, Inc. is committed to assuring that we include people with disabilities in all aspects of employment and that they can fully participate in all programs, services, and activities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org